Friday, May 4, 2007

Too Serious

Dear unknown readers,

Sometimes, the game is too serious. My fiancee Robert has been playing on an online tournament for CAL. Today, they lost another match because one guy on their team is a complete dumb ass. Robert got so pissed when they lost though. I feel like sometimes, things are just taken too far. I've never heard of anybody getting murdered because of a video game, I've heard of someone dying because they played a video game for like a day straight eating nothing but Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew, and their heart exploded, but that's all. However, it does get way too competitive sometimes. They were only playing for a $5000 dollar pot. Their are some tournaments that are less, but there are some that are for a lot more and I would hate to see how pissed the people that lose those are. I really do want to do this. I feel like this could be Robert's and my way out of the ghetto, debt, and a poor lifestyle if we could get sponsored. Honestly though, when it gets so serious that people are yelling and screaming and seeing red when something goes wrong, it's just not fun anymore. That's why I play too, because it's fun. I come home after my shift at work, it's late, I'm tired, but I love coming home and playing Gears of War with Robert. Even though there are some mean people online I love playing with and meeting new people online. There are some awesome people too. So I really doubt that there are any sponsors on hear scouting, but, like I said in the beginning, my readers are unknown, so if there are, my gamer tag is CutieGotBooty. I would be happy to show you what skills I've got. Anyway, I'm debating on whether or not to put other little tid-bits from my life on this blog. I do need a place to vent other things, but I think I will see whether or not I can make another blog with the same email. I doubt it, because many websites don't want people crowding their system with a bunch of accounts, but it's worth a try.

No comments: